Echelon Insights is a right-of-center decision strategy firm that blends innovative survey research techniques with data science and digital analytics to help our clients win the battle for hearts and minds. The work environment is fast-paced and growth-oriented, with all team members taking ownership for client success. Echelon Insights is headquartered in historic Old Town Alexandria, Virginia and offers competitive benefits, including health, transportation, and 401(k) plans.
Echelon Insights seeks a Special Projects Coordinator to assist our research team and senior-level staff in developing and answering research questions that build data-driven strategy for corporate, political, and nonprofit clients. Coordinator will work with our senior-most staff to generate marketing content, manage social and digital media, and coordinate research projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
Office Management Support:
Qualifications and Skills
• 1+ years of special projects or administration working in an agency, a creative design setting, or related role
• A strong professional network in the political, advocacy, and agency worlds
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in a related field
• Experience with managing various social media and blogging platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Wordpress, Medium)
• An exceptional ability to communicate, both verbally and in written form
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
• Thorough industry knowledge about polling, politics, statistical modeling, digital analytics, and/or digital media
Echelon Insights provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This application does not constitute a guarantee or offer of employment.