Echelon Insights is a right-of-center decision strategy firm that blends innovative survey research techniques with data science and digital analytics to help our clients win the battle for hearts and minds. The work environment is fast-paced and growth-oriented, with all team members taking ownership for client success. Echelon Insights is headquartered in historic Old Town Alexandria, Virginia and offers competitive benefits, including health, transportation, and 401(k) plans.
Echelon Insights seeks an Operations Associate to assist our Operations Director as well as senior-level staff in office management, logistics, events, and administrative duties. This can include client invoicing, revenue tracking, intern management, and recruitment for open roles. The associate will get to work as well in digital marketing and craft email newsletter content, manage social and digital media, and grow in the space of communication and management.
The Operations Associate is a hybrid role for in-office and remote work. Proximity to Alexandria, VA is required.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate the upkeep of Echelon Insights’ office space and report to Director of Operations
- Assist with elements of company finances & coordinate company events
- Work with various Echelon Insights staff for job postings and collateral development
- Manage Echelon Insights’ fellowship & internship program
Marketing & Digital
- Draft & execute on email newsletter blasts to Echelon's lists
- Develop an understanding of Echelon's products and research, and craft social media content to promote our findings and reports
- Work with various Echelon Insights staff for job postings, materials development and other special needs
Qualifications and Skills
• 1+ years of work experience and proximity to administration
• A strong professional network in the political, advocacy, and agency worlds
• Experience with managing various social media and blogging platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, WordPress, Medium)
• An exceptional ability to communicate, both verbally and in written form
• Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
• Industry knowledge about polling, politics, statistical modeling, digital analytics, and/or digital media
Echelon Insights provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. This application does not constitute a guarantee or offer of employment.